Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Update

Hi everybody,

Hope you all had a fun weekend.  With the exception of the Phils losing two straight, my weekend was pretty good.  I really enjoyed National Doughnut Day on Friday.  I kinda feel bad that I ended up not sharing the Krispy Kreme doughnuts with my friends.  I did manage to get rid of the evidence though.

My friends  are none the wiser...as long as they don't read any doughnut posts! 

Speaking of the Phillies, my hero Chase Utley is down in Florida taking part in extended Spring Training.  He batted 3 for 4 with a Home Run and a double today as the designated hitter in a simulated game.  Hopefully he will soon play some actual minor league rehab starts and return to the Phils.  I know I can't wait.

I still haven't made a album of my trip to Gettysburg to share with everyone. Sorry about that.  Until then, here are a couple more pictures from my trip:

Virginia Memorial

Pennsylvania Memorial

I hope you all like the pictures.  I have plenty more pictures to share in the coming weeks.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment