Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ladies' Night at Little C.'s Club (6-2-12)

Hi everybody,

It's finally here.  I know I've said it before but I'm not sure I've made the right decision with this one. Oh well. From this point on in this post, I wash my hands of the whole "Ladies' Night" thing and turn it over to my friend.  If you would like to read the history of Ladies' Night, just click on the label at the bottom of the post.  Talk to you soon, L.C.:



Though I don't approve, it is my bar and I gotta work here!

















Hi ladies.  This is L.C.'s friend Ann Onymous with the very exciting and, I'm sure, much anticipated Chase Utley Ladies' Night!  I'm enjoying a cocktail and listening to some music at Little C.'s as I compose this.  I know L.C. doesn't really like the idea of us looking at Chase for more than his baseball abilities, but I think we all appreciate those as well.  Unfortunately, it's been quite a while since we've seen his baseball skills (or his cute behind) in action!  


For the first Ladies' Night, I've got a picture that I think even L.C. would find tasteful.  It also happens to be very sexy!




Until next time,
Ann Onymous

No comments:

Post a Comment