Monday, July 7, 2014

National Fried Chicken Day

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy National Fried Chicken Day!  I meant to post this yesterday but the Phils loss plus my daydreaming about fried chicken prevented me from doing so.  I thought I'd share some of my past fried chicken memories with you all.

Here I am visiting Roy Rogers in Thurmont, Maryland and Pine Beach, New Jersey.  There is also a picture of me back at home with even more Roy Rogers chicken.

Thurmont, MD

Pine Beach, NJ

Pine Beach, NJ



Here I am eating some Kentucky Fried Chicken.



I'm just about to dig in to these boxes of chicken and sides from Popeyes.



Here I am about to enter the Bojangles on the Delmarva Peninsula in Virginia.



I hope you all had some fried chicken yesterday.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment