Monday, September 23, 2013

Even More Outer Banks Vacay Pics

Hi everybody,

I have more photos from my OBX trip to share!

On my last full day I visited my third lighthouse.  The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is about an hour from where I stayed and it was a beautiful ride. When we got to the lighthouse I took some pics.




After I got back, we got some lunch at Dirty Dick's Crab House.



I even got the chance to pretend to be a pirate and a lady shrimp!




We then went back to the house and lounged by the pool.



I even floated around on my friend's boogie board.



Afterwards, I sat on the porch swing and reflected on my fun trip.



The next morning I got up early to watch the sunrise.



It was time to head home.  Although I had a great time, I was looking forward to getting back to Philly.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment