Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My 1000th Post

Time to celebrate...
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to acknowledge and celebrate my 1000th post.  I started this blog on October 16th, 2011....soon after the Phils got knocked out of the playoffs.  I was still vacationing in Arizona and the idea just came to me to write a blog mainly about the Phils but also other fun stuff that I do.  The first post wasn't very spectacular...I actually named it My 1st Post (My 1st Post).

It has come along way since then with Chase Utley Photo's of the Week, Talkin' Phils with Little Chase, Game Recap Posts, Gettysburg Stuff, Root Beer Reviews (actually those didn't work out too well), my friend Ann Onymous with her Ladies Night at LC's Club (I still don't approve of that) and many of my fun adventures.  I hope you all had as much fun reading as I've had posting.  Please keep reading because the fun has just started.  Thanks for your support.

Back to work....
Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment