Friday, June 13, 2014

My Big TV Break

Hi everybody,

It has been a pretty good week for me so far.  First off, the Phils are on a three game winning streak.  Then I got an awesome Chase Utley Bobblehead at Tuesday's game (and a good sammich too).  My biggest stroke of good luck came yesterday when I was chosen by the Phillies to be the AT&T Fan Photo of the Day (#PhillyFanPhoto if you are on Twitter).

Cool...I'm with Chase (photo courtesy of @80Phillies08)

I just want to thank the Phillies (@Phillies), AT&T, Tom McCarthy (@TMacPhils) and Gregg Murphy (@GmurphCSN) from the Phils broadcasting crew...who I suspect may have given me a helping hand.  Ever since I got the Chase Utley Bobblehead on Tuesday, I've been having good luck.  Is it a coincidence?


Thanks again for this great honor.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment