Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ladies' Night at LC's Club (3-29-14)

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to a very special Ladies' Night. It may also be the last Ladies' Night because I don't see how I could possibly top this one! Plus I may be banned for life from blogging here after LC sees this!

I have been holding onto this pic for a while. I was pretty worried about LC's reaction so I had to come up with a really big bribe/distraction. I thought that two diner dinners and three giant cupcakes should do it.



About two years ago I was doing some Christmas shopping and I went to the men's department of JC Penney. I almost fell over when I saw the ad hanging on the wall!  It was a Christmas miracle!!  It's finally time to share it with my phellow phemale Phils phans!


I know this one is almost identical, but what the hell?!  Who's it gonna hurt to see it twice?


Until next time (if there is one)

Ann Onymous

No comments:

Post a Comment