Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Costume

Hi everybody,

Do you all have the Halloween spirit yet?  Well I do and I have been trying to figure out my costume for this year all weekend.  After my ghost costume in 2011 and pirate costume in 2012, I knew that I had to come up with something special.

2011 Costume

2012 Costume

My first idea was this skull mask with my Flyers jersey but I decided that it wasn't quite right.

I got quite a noggin.......

I then came up with the idea of being a Zombie.  I even think the costume turned out alright but I ended up scaring myself.  See the video below to see how spooky I can be as Zombie LC.

Zombie LC

Zombie LC....The Video


I finally came up with the perfect costume.

Good Evening......

Look at me.....I'm Count Dracula!  This costume is perfect.  I can't wait until Halloween so I can get tons of candy with this get-up.  Until then, I think I'll continue to wear the costume so I can really capture the essence of Dracula.

Blah......

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment