Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Fun

Hi everybody,

I have been having a fun time this week getting into the essence of Count Dracula.  I have been wearing my costume most of the week.  It was a little strange drinking pumpkin coffee with it on but I managed.

Pumpkin flavored coffee

I even wore it when I made tons of Halloween cookies and when I ate a huge breakfast.



I forgot the bagels....



Here I am checking out my cool Halloween decorations.




I even was able to practice being a vampire.  I first refused wine....since I have no need for that!

I don't drink....wine


No reflection.....



I then hypnotized my cat to do my bidding.

Children of the night....what music they make!

Arise my slave....arise!

Now go and get me a chicken salad sammich with avocado!

All I need to do is turn into a bat!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment