Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Still Another Gettysburg Update

Hi everybody,

Got home from Gettysburg a little while ago.  I really had a fun trip.  I learned a lot about the battle and history of the Civil War.  The batllefield is very beautiful and peaceful...which seems strange considering what happened there.

My friends and I went out ghost hunting again last night but didn't hear or see anything.  We still have a lot of pictures to go through so you never know what we may have caught on camera.  I am really getting interested in all of the ghostly happening in and around Gettysburg.  I did get some Gettysburg ghost books today and plan to start reading them soon.

I will post a lot more of the Gettysburg photos in the coming days but until then...here is another picture.

Here I am at Little Round Top

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment