Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Update

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been posting much this week but now I'm feeling a bit better about Chase's status since he talked to the press.  It sounds like he will be playing at some point this season (fingers crossed).  Until then, I will continue to cover the Phillies...they're still my team.  I can't wait until the regular season starts!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Since I was nervous yesterday about what Chase would have to say about his condition, I decided to drown my sorrows in... cheese.  Cheese covered food, that is...otherwise known as fondue.  This stuff's great!!  I ate so much fondue and drank lots of root beer.


I will have to try chocolate fondue next time.  Yum!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment