Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Home from Arizona

Hi everybody,

I got back from Arizona yesterday.  After much reflection....I did have fun.  If you've been following me on Twitter, you've seen my vacation.  I will post my vacation pictures here soon with additional images not seen on Twitter.  Bear with me because this site is still a work in progress.  I plan to add and post more in the coming weeks.

I haven't watched any baseball since the Phillies lost.  I am really looking forward to the end of the World Series so the Phillies can start planning for next year! I am already excited about Spring Training 2012!

I'll leave you with a picture from Arizona that didn't appear on Twitter.

This is me at the Little Daisy Mine in Jerome, AZ!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment