Sunday, October 30, 2011

Arizona Pictures & Halloween

Hi everybody,

Hope everybody is having a fun day!!  Just wanted to post the pictures of my Arizona trip.  The pictures include the same commentary that I wrote on Twitter.  There are also many Bonus Pictures that have not appeared on Twitter. Just click on the link below.  I hope you all enjoy them!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=afe0e2549c69faae6d9889752d9a603c&sid=0AZOW7Nu1ZtWjjY

Is everybody ready for Halloween tomorrow?  I picked out my costume but I realized that I couldn't see anything!!



I will fix that and be ready for some Trick-or-treating tomorrow.  I can't wait to get some candy!!  Until then...don't watch anything too scary tonight!!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment