Friday, June 28, 2019

Gettysburg Photo of the Month (June 2019)

Hi everybody,

This month's Gettysburg photo is a shot of a an old cottage house across the street from General Lee's Headquarters.  The old cottage used to be part of the Quality Inn Hotel that was located right by General Lee's Headquarters.  The hotel was purchased by the Gettysburg National Military Park a few years ago and the land was returned to the way it looked in 1863.  The cottage across the street remained though and is now not used.

My friends and I stayed at the cottage during one of my first visits to Gettysburg and I have some old pictures of me taken in the cottage.  They can be seen from time to time in my Throwback Thursday posts so check them out when you have a chance.


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment