Sunday, February 12, 2012

An Announcement

Hi everybody,

It's come to my attention, after much web-surfing, that many female fans (and probably a few guys) like Chase Utley for more than his playing skills.  I first found general comments calling him things like "foxy" and "dreamy".  I then dug a little deeper on Facebook and found comments like these:


"WOW!! Just look at that face!!!!"
"meeeeeow CHASE!"
"No disrespect to Jen Utley or my husband - but this man is frakkin' hot!"
"YUMMY!!!!"
"You're soooooooo hot, it's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!"


I then found this comment from another site and it's even worse:

"I want to have *** *** with Chase Utley in the dugout after a sweep of the Mets. Just before he ******** *** he says “world ****** champions” in my ear in a whisper."

OMG!!!

And then there is my friend who keeps sending me pictures all the time of his bu....err...not playing baseball.  Now I understand what she was up to.  Here are just three that I posted as Chase Utley Photos of the Week:





She is demanding that I post more.  After much deliberation, I have come up with a compromise.  Coming soon to my blog will be a new feature called Ladies' Night...a special time for all you fans of the female persuasion who also enjoy these things about Chase!  I am not sure I approve but......

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment