Saturday, February 18, 2012

Talkin' Phils with Little Chase (2-18-12)

Hi everybody,

Spring Training is almost here and I'm so excited!  Yay!!!  The Phils don't officially start until tomorrow but a lot of the players are already there.  This will be the start of more frequent Talkin' Phils posts.  Later in the week I will discuss a lot of the Phillies moves in the offseason and where some of the former Phils ended up.

Until Spring Training starts, I decided to kill some time by playing some MLB2K11 on my Playstation 3.

Time to hit a homer!
I decided to see how Chase would do as a pitcher since I highly doubt that Charlie Manuel would ever put him on the mound in a real game.

Strike him out Chase!
The game was fun but it can't beat real baseball.  Two weeks from today will be the first preseason game against the Yankees.  I can't wait!!!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment