Sunday, November 1, 2020

Time To Get Something Off My Chest

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I shared a Halloween photo where I said to check my Twitter feed to see what happened.  I decided to share that story here:



It’s time to get something off my chest. It is my dark secret that I have been burdened with for many years.


It was 2014 in New Orleans. I was on vacation with friends enjoying the sights and atmosphere of the Crescent City. One evening I went out to Cafe Du Monde to get several dozen beignets.


On my way back to the hotel....I was attacked by a strange creature.


I tried to fight the creature off but I was bitten before the wild beast fled into the night.


I staggered back to my room. I had a drink (or two) and a change of clothes before passing out.


I awoke many hours later with all evidence of injury from the creature mysteriously healed. Convincing myself that I had imbibed on too many Grenades....I put the incident out of my head and finished my vacation without any further incidents.



After returning home....I started occasionally feeling strange and experiencing periodic lost time. Desperate to find out what was happening to me, I began researching the mysterious creature that I now believe was real. After an exhausting search...I found what I was looking for.


I was bitten by the Rougarou.....


That was six years ago. I still become a Rougarou occasionally but am now aware of what is happening. I wanted to tell you all this tale before......


......


..... I turned into the Rougarou again!!!!!


So for now I am Little Rougarou. I am able to control my animal instincts but have a need to enjoy New Orleans food and music while in my alternate form.


I wanted to share this tale with you all so you learn a valuable lesson. If you are going to go to Cafe Du Monde to get dozens of beignets.....don’t go alone at night!


That is my story. I remained in my Rougarou form for several days. I ate lots of jambalaya and even enjoyed some Cafe au lait while making beignets.




Eventually my Cajun food ran out and my animal instincts started to return. Just as I was about to eat some cat food....


......


I returned to my human form. That was close.



Hope you all enjoyed my Halloween tale!!!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment