Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Phillies Game Face Fan Photo Cutouts

Hi everybody,

Before the season, the Phillies announced that since fans were not allowed at the ballpark this year due to COVID-19 that fan photo cutouts could be purchased (with the proceeds going to Phillies charities) and placed in the stands.  My friends were nice enough to purchase a cutout of me and after spending several days searching....I finally saw myself on TV by the visitor dugout.


Soon after my friends received an email from the Phillies saying that I am in Section 130 and that all of the fan cutouts can be viewed at the following link:

Phillies Fancam


I even appeared (if you look real close at the right side of the photo) on ESPN during this past Sunday night's game against the Atlanta Braves.


I'll keep looking for my cutout during games.  If I'm lucky, maybe Gregg Murphy will interview my cutout before the end of the season.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment