Friday, October 6, 2017

2017 Little Chase Season Highlights (10-6-17)

Hi everybody,

With another season of Phillies baseball in the rear view mirror....it's time to start posting the 2017 Little Chase Season Highlights.  Once again I have been busy during this Phillies season doing various wacky antics.  Some of these "adventures" may be known and some may not.

So on every Friday for the next couple months...I will post a new pic of a different 2017 "highlight".  I hope you all enjoy my adventures and if you want to check out my 2015 and 2016 adventures, just click on this link (Little Chase Season Highlights).

My first "highlight" happened a few months back after I either had a few too many drinks at my saloon or ate something funny.  I'm not really sure how I arrived in 1984 inside the original Transformers cartoon but I managed to float by Optimus Prime and Megatron on my little raft while they fought on Sherman Dam.  I'm not sure what happened next but it was a really odd day.

More than meets the eye....

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment