Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Krispy Kreme Eclipse Doughnut

Hi everybody,

To help celebrate the solar eclipse yesterday (August 21st), Krispy Kreme decided to sell a special chocolate glazed doughnut.  The doughnut was sold all day yesterday and a few hours on Saturday and Sunday (August 19th-20th).

As soon as I heard about these bad boys...I knew that I had to have at least a couple dozen.  My friends were nice enough to drive me into South Jersey to visit the Krispy Kreme in Collingswood on Saturday afternoon so I could get some of the first ones made.  After waiting in line for a little while, I saw those special doughnuts heading down the conveyor belt toward me.

Krispy Kreme Collingswood

Waiting in line.....

Here they come...

After purchasing a lot of them, we headed home and admired our bounty before I got down to some serious eating.

Need doughnuts....

Time to eat the first of many....

I quickly ate the first dozen and when I was ready to eat the next batch...I showed them off to my best pal Little Sherlock before offering him some.

Admiring the doughnuts with my pal Little Sherlock

Thanks for making these Krispy Kreme.  I hope to see them again someday...preferably before the next eclipse.



Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment