Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015 Little Chase Season Highlights (12-9-15)

Hi everybody,

This week's highlight is one that I'm not so proud of.  It occurred in the immediate aftermath of the trade of my hero Chase Utley to the Los Angeles Dodgers.  I was very sad and thought about retiring from both the blog and Twitter because I wasn't sure if I was needed anymore.  I unfortunately drank a little too much for a few days until I regained my senses due to both my immediate friends and my Twitter pals.  I'm doing better since I now realize that I can be both a fan of my hero Chase and the Phils (who I love and can never abandon).

So here are several pics during that time when I drank a bit too much.

Down in the dumps....
You don't know me....
Just call me Rummy....
Between drinks....
The pumpkin beer was good....
As were the Green Apples....
Ah the food....
A little hair of the dog....

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment