Wednesday, October 7, 2015

2015 Little Chase Season Highlights (10-7-15)

Hi everybody,

Welcome to yet another new feature on the blog...the 2015 Little Chase Season Highlights.  I have been on many "adventures" during this past Phillies season...some known and some not known.  With the season now over, I decided to share these "adventures" with you all.

So every Wednesday for the next four months or so I will post a new pic of a different 2015 "highlight".  This should be a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoy these photos.

My first "highlight" was during the Phillies series in Boston.  I managed to sneak into the booth while the Phillies broadcast team of Tom McCarthy, Matt Stairs and Ben Davis were working and took a selfie.  Lucky for me....I didn't get caught. :-)


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment