Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Update

Hi everybody,

Hope you all are having a fun Holiday Season!  I thought I would share some pictures.  My friends came over on Christmas day to hang out.  We started off by opening presents:

Awesome Chase calendar!

2011 Phillies Yearbook DVD (at least the regular season was fun)

I got me a cool chopper!

My friends got a little carried away when they were opening some of their gifts!




 After I got out of that predicament, I opened more gifts:

I got a dog!  My friends said his name is Jingle but I think I'll call him Bob.

I even got an ice cream maker!  Can't wait to make root beer floats!

Here's some stuff from my stocking...time for thumb wrestling.

Bacon!!!  I'll definitely share this stuff with my friends...well, maybe not the toothpaste.

 And finally, the greatest gift of all:


An autographed picture of Chase!!  My friends said, and I quote: "This was really hard to create...uh...'er, get for you".  I really appreciate it!  I'll probably have more updates and pictures to follow.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment