Friday, November 4, 2011

A Couple of Announcements

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know of two new features that will soon be appearing on my blog.  The first is Talkin' Phils with Little Chase.  I will be discussing lots of Phillies stuff because I am a huge fan.  It's going to be so much fun talking about the Fightins' with all the fans.  Yay!!!



On my web surfing adventures, I have come across sites that do different beer reviews.  These reviews were interesting but I don't drink.  The one time that I did imbibe, it didn't end well.....


So I decided to do ratings and reviews of something that I really love......Root Beer!!!  So coming soon will be LC's Root Beer Review.  I will sample different brews and rate them according to the style of the bottle & cap, smell, smoothness and taste.  It's going to be great!!!

So keep checking in to see these great new features as well as everything else I have to say.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment