Thursday, August 20, 2015

Chase Utley Traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers

Hi everybody,

It is a sad time for me and the rest of the Phillies fans.  My hero Chase Utley has be traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers late last night for two Minor League prospects (Outfielder/Infielder Darnell Sweeney and Right-Handed Pitcher John Richy). Chase will be going to a Dodger team that is in serious contention for a post-season berth as well as reuniting with Jimmy Rollins.

Chase and Jimmy are together again

Here are Chase's final stats for the 2015 season (73 games played):

Batting Average:   .217 (54 for 249)
OPS:   .284
RBIs:   30
Runs Scored:   23
Home Runs:   5
Singles:   36
Doubles:   12
Triples:   1
Stolen Bases:   3
Walks:   22
Strike Outs:   35

I want to thank Chase for everything he has done here in Philly.  I wish him the best of luck in LA.  He will always be a Phillie to me as well as my hero.



I wish this had actually happened

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment