Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Update

Hi everybody,
 
Hope you all had a fun weekend.  I stayed in all weekend but was surprised by my friends who went to Roy Rogers in Pine Beach, NJ and brought me back some food!  I never had Roy Rogers before and I really enjoyed it.  The chicken and their roast beef sandwiches were delicious!!
 
My friends told me that there used to be lots of Roy Rogers around here when they were younger but they are now mostly in Maryland and Virginia.  I'm really glad that there is still one in New Jersey.  I hope to go there with my friends in a few weeks so I can eat more of that great food.


Pine Beach Roy Rogers

There's Route 9

This food should last me the rest of the day!!!


If you are interested, here is Roy Rogers website:

Roy Rogers Restaurants

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment