Monday, December 12, 2011

Letter to Santa (a.k.a. My Christmas Wishlist)

Got my milk and cookies!  I'm ready to write my list!!
Hi everybody,

I know I'm too old to write to Santa...that's for kids.  If I was to send him a letter, this is what I would ask for:

1.  To meet Chase!

2.  For the Phils to win the World Series in 2012, 2013, 2014...you get the idea!

3.  A Chase Utley home jersey!  (White jersey, red pinstripes)

4.  A Tony Lukes gift card!

5.  A variety case of root beer!

6.  2012 Phillies Video Yearbook!  ("Making History")

7.  A pound of Cactus Candy!  (I discovered that in Arizona)

8.  Phillies season tickets!

9.  An autographed picture of Chase!  I saw this in Center City:

Isn't it cool!!!

I guess that's it.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....world peace.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment