Monday, November 7, 2011

My Jersey Adventure

Hi everybody,

How was your weekend?  I traveled to southern New Jersey on Saturday to go to SONIC.


I did try the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake and it was really good.  If you get a chance to visit a SONIC....get one.  I'm not sure how much longer they will have them so I would go soon.


After filling up at SONIC, we drove around South Jersey some more.  New Jersey is a very interesting place.  I think I want to go on an all day road trip next spring or summer.  Maybe I can even make my way down to the Jersey Shore.  Before we headed home, we stopped at a Krispy Kreme and picked up some donuts.  I even got this great hat.


Then I ate a few of those bad boys and they are delicious.  I cannot believe that I never had Krispy Kreme donuts before.  I am going to get lots more in the future!


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment