Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Second Jersey Adventure

Hi everybody,

I hope you have all had a great weekend!  Mine was a lot of fun.  On Saturday my friends and I took another field trip to New Jersey.  We first went to the Cherry Hill Mall and ate lunch at Bobby's Burger Palace.  The food was great and I got a "Crunchified" Cheese Burger that had potato chips on it.  I also got an order of fries and a Coconut Milkshake (which was the best milkshake I ever had).

Took this picture with my friend's iPhone

After lunch we went into the mall where I got this great glove and ball that I bought with a gift card from Christmas.  I am looking forward to playing some ball outside when Spring comes.


Already playing a little catch indoors
After we were done at the Cherry Hill Mall we went to Krispy Kreme to get a dozen donuts before we headed back to Philly.


New Jersey is an interesting place.  I am hoping to come back in the Spring and do a real day trip all around Jersey.  I really want to head down to the Jersey shore and see the sights.  I want to see the beach...


The boardwalk...


and some of the local wildlife...


Oh no...not again!  I meant to put a picture of crabs and seagulls.  I really need to learn how to delete pictures.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment