Friday, December 22, 2017

The Five Worst Christmas Songs

This is an old school Christmas picture
Hi everybody,

** About six years ago I posted the five worst Christmas songs ever (The Five Worst Christmas Songs).  I decided to share that list again for you all to enjoy....





I love listening to Christmas songs this time of the year.  I enjoy most of them but there are a few I really don't like.  So I decided to list the five songs I dislike the most.  I hope you don't like them as much as I don't.

1.  The Chipmunks Christmas song (Not even sure if that's the right name)

2.  Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmas Time"  (Even thinking about this song makes me ill)

3.  "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" (I don't have any idea who sings it and I don't really care)

4.  George Michael "Last Christmas"  (ugh)

5.  The Peanuts "Christmas Time is Here" (That song is very depressing and I'm a happy guy)

6.  The Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping"  (I know I said five songs but I just remembered that one and had to add it)


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment