Friday, October 7, 2016

2016 Little Chase Season Highlights (10-7-16)

Hi everybody,

With another season of Phillies baseball in the rear view mirror....it's time to start posting the 2016 Little Chase Season Highlights.  Once again I have been busy during this Phillies season doing various wacky antics.  Some of these "adventures" may be known and some may not.

So on every Friday for the next few months...I will post a new pic of a different 2016 "highlight".  I hope you all enjoy my adventures and if you want to check out my 2015 adventures, just click on this link (2015 Little Chase Season Highlights).

My first "highlight" happened during one of the many times that I snuck into the CSN studios.  Amy Fadool was on air doing the Morning Minute so I decided to jump into the shot and say Hi!  Ms. Fadool is a good sport and lucky for me didn't seem to mind my shenanigans.


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment