Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gettysburg Photo of the Month (December 2014)

Hi everybody,

I found out recently that the Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters will be closing after today.  The land will be restored to the way it looked at the time of the Battle of Gettysburg and given to the Gettysburg National Military Park. Even though it will be nice to see the land restored, I will still miss staying at this hotel.  It was one of my favorite places to stay in Gettysburg because it was so close to the battlefield.

For this month, I decided to share a few pictures I found online of the hotel.  I know that I usually post pictures that I or my friends have taken at Gettysburg but I've decided to make an exception in this case.






Goodbye Quality Inn.  Thanks for the memories.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment