Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Trip to the Ballpark

Hi everybody,

Last night my friends and I went down to Citizens Bank Park to see the Phillies play the San Diego Padres.  It just so happened to be Chase Utley Bobble Head night (what a coincidence) so I was able to fetch me a cool figurine of my hero.  Besides that great score...it was also a great game and I had lots of fun.  We even had some awesome seats.


I was lucky enough to get my hands on a delicious Tony Luke's Roast Pork Sammich.  Now that it some serious good eating.

This isn't the actual sammich that I ate...

After the Phils won, we headed home.


As soon as I got back, I decided to check out my Chase Bobble Head.


It wasn't too long before I opened it up and admired it.  My friends said that I stared at it for a long time.



Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment