Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Charleston

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share some more of my Charleston trip and pictures.

We took the ferry to Fort Sumter one day.  You can see it in the picture as we're approaching.  It is a really neat place and was definitely worth the boat ride.


When we got back we went to the aquarium since it's right next to where the ferry departs.  I'm pretending to be a shark in this picture!






They had an albino alligator there!  She was very cool, but my favorite was this big sea turtle. They said she weighs over 200 pounds!!





It's great just to walk around Charleston and look at all the old buildings.  This place is called Rainbow Row for obvious reasons.


Then there's the fountain at the waterfront.  It's a pineapple so I guess it's called the Pineapple Fountain.


I'm pretty sure this is St. Michael's Church.  There are a lot of churches in Charleston and I'll have more pictures of them to share in the future.


Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment