Monday, April 23, 2012

Yet Another Gettysburg Update

Hi everybody,

I'm still in Gettysburg.  We decided to extend our trip for another night.  Last night on the battlefield we heard cannon shots and we're almost certain nobody was out there.  It was really spooky!  That's why we decided to stay longer...to look for ghosts again tonight.

I'm really developing an interest in the battle and in the ghost experiences.  I will have to pick up some Gettysburg ghost books before we leave tomorrow. I have a lot of pictures to share after I get home.  Until then, here's another picture we took over the weekend.



This was taken by the Peace Light Memorial.  I'm glad my friend gave me a hand, but I wish he wasn't so camera shy.  Come to think of it, all of my friends seem to be camera shy.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment