Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Hi everybody,

Pumpkin cheesecake...yummy!!!
Hope you all have had a good holiday weekend!  I spent Thanksgiving at friends eating lots of turkey with all the fixins.  It was great!  I wish I still had some more turkey left to eat.  I will have to make a turkey sometime before Christmas.  At least I still have some leftover pumpkin cheesecake to eat.  It is so good.  I will have to get the recipe for it....or just buy one at the store.  I will have to make sure I also get a regular pumpkin pie.  I'm craving one of them as well.

Also started my Christmas shopping.  I didn't go out on Black Friday because of the crowds plus I was too sleepy from the turkey but I did manage to hit the stores on Saturday.  Unfortunately, I had a little trouble with my bags when I got home....






I got a lot of shopping done but I still have much to do.  I am planning on setting up the Christmas tree next week and I have a lot of Christmas themed stuff planned for the blog so please keep checking in.

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment