Saturday, November 5, 2011

Talkin' Phils with Little Chase (11-5-11)

Hi everybody,
Back in the red pinstripes again

Wasn't expecting to start this new segment so soon but I wanted to welcome Jim Thome back to the Phillies.  He was one player that I was hoping the Phils would sign and they did. He will be a valuable power bat off the bench as well as seeing some time at 1st Base while Ryan Howard recovers from his Achilles tendon injury. I don't think Thome will play 1st Base too much but you never know.

I am working on my Phillies dream roster for 2012 (which I will post soon) and Jim Thome was one of the players that I put on this roster.  Hopefully some more of my dream players will sign in upcoming weeks.  Until next time....Go Phils in 2012!!!

Talk to you soon,
Little Chase

It will be nice to see Chase and Jim Thome on the same team again 

No comments:

Post a Comment